Interview: Carly of The Flower Chef
Carly Cylinder is a author of The Flower Chef and a florist working in three major cities, primarily for national brands. You'll quickly feel welcome as you listen. Carly's openness and transparency invites you into her life right from the get-go.
In this episode you will hear about:
- Designing for the camera
- How she went from waitressing to working for major brands in three locations (LA, NYC and Texas) and writing a book!
- What it was like to start her business in NYC
- Designing for corporate clients vs. wedding clients
- How Julia Child and Lucille Ball have inspired us!
- Carly's work with South by Southwest, a large conference in Texas
- What writing a book is like
- Tapping into the clues that will help you follow your dreams!