Video: Round Peony Bouquet
In this video Kelly uses blush peonies and sweet peas to create a classic round wedding bouquet with a full stem wrap and no foliage.
- Start with the largest, most beautiful peony.
- Assess shape with each addition of a new flower, scanning the piece for dark spots.
- Sweet peas function as “look alike” petals for the peony, filling in space too large for another peony. They also add another layer of fragrance.
- Use Oasis Waterproof Tape in ½ inch to bind the bouquet and wrap it back on itself for a double-stick effect, making it easy to attach ribbon. We purchased ours from Mayesh Wholesale.
- This satin ribbon is from May Arts Ribbon.